Episode 8 features a fun conversation with Gini Dietrich about what public relations really means today to small and mid-size B2B businesses. As founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, author of the PR and marketing blog, Spin Sucks, co-author of Marketing In the Round, and co-host of the podcast Inside PR, Gini has a lot of great insights to share.
As a pioneer in integrating inbound marketing tactics with traditional public relations experience, Gini has a unique perspective on how small to mid-size B2Bs should create their strategy.
Highlights of our conversation include:
- How PR has changed over the last 10+ years.
- What small to mid-size B2Bs should really be focusing on from a PR perspective.
- Three areas of focus all marketers and owners need to realize - you may be surprised by one.
- Tieing revenue to PR and marketing efforts.
- How to approach the media side of PR.
- The importance of building community and where to start.