Episode 11 features John Barrows, owner of j. barrows LLC. He provides sales training to some of the world's leading sales organizations including Salesforce, LinkedIn and box.
In this episode, John shares his thoughts on why average sales reps are in danger of being replaced by artificial intelligence, what they can do to change their fate and the role of sales management in creating above average sales reps. Highlights of our conversation include:
- Asking what you can do that a computer can't do.
- How fast technoloy is developing and changing the world of sales.
- Social selling and how to approach it the right way.
- Importance of structure and process to the success of sales reps.
- Managers need to lead by example.