In Episode 2, we introduce the demand generation model and walk you through developing an effective approach for your business.
The Demand Generation Process:
In the podcast, we shared a number of strategies and tactics to use as you build your demand generation process. Here are some blog posts if you'd like to dig deeper into some of the tactics.
- How to win in the ephiphany stage
- How to create a challenger message and win at the top
- Challenging your customer with your teaching point-of-view
- How to create a system that enables you to win the B2B sale in a Zero Moment of Truth world
- Influencing the questions your prospects ask themselves
- Utlizing sales development strategies to align sales and marketing and drive faster results
Your website is your first, and in may cases your most important, sales resource. Understanding how people engage and behave on your website is crucial to ensuring a successful demand generation strategy.
A growing area of focus is visual optimization. The ability to see how people actually behave and interact on your website provides valuable insight into the design and message you utilize. Until now, small and mid-sized companies didn't really have the ability to do this without spending significant money.
Enter Hotjar, a comprehensive analytics and feedback tool that enables you to see how people behave on your site. Utilizing visual heatmaps, it lets you record behaviors, test design and placement features and learn what your visitors truly value. Additional tools like polls and survey also come into play.