Regular readers of this blog already know this. Companies that develop strong alignment between sales and marketing dramatically outperform their competitors. These companies:
- Experience 40% greater year-over-year growth than their less aligned competitors.
- Are 34% more likely to experience greater year-over-year ROI than those companies that aren’t.
- Are 31% more likely to be hiring additional salespeople to meet demand.
- See an average of 32% year-over-year revenue growth.
I could go on. Suffice it to say that growing sales today is a team sport where marketing and sales work collaboratively and support one another to drive extraordinary results. There is simply no longer a choice. The way customers behave requires a holistic approach to growth.
But, as I said at the beginning, if you’re a reader of this blog you already know this; so my writing about it is probably not doing you any good. The question that remains is no longer “why is this important,” but “how do we ensure that it’s happening in our company?”
For the past three years, we’ve been working deeply with a variety of organizations developing this strength in their organizations, and we’ve studied many other organizations that excel. We’ve done this for two reasons:
- First, because it’s what our clients pay us to do.
- Second, because we wanted to be able to share with others the keys to building alignment strength and actionable ideas to be able to “make it real” in your company.
We are now ready to share. On February 24th at 2pm EST, I’ll be hosting a webinar sharing 5 Ways Marketing & Sales Can Team Together To Multiply Lead Volume and Close Sales Faster.
I’ve created the video below highlighting what I’ll be discussing on the webinar.
So if growth is an important 2016 initiative and you want to get a leg up on your competition, be sure to join us. And don’t worry if you can’t make the session live. We’ll be recording it and will share the recording with those who register for the webinar.