One of the secrets to being able to cut the sales cycle time in any sales process is the ability of the selling organization or salesperson to stimulate the thinking of their prospects and market. How do you do this? By putting forth what I refer to as a Commercial Teaching Point-of-View.
- It's focused on the prospects world, and it's about their issues, not your solution.
- It challenges the prospect's thinking. Your not looking for an "amen" here. Quite the contrary, if the prospect already agrees with what you're saying, you'll be treated as a commodity.
- It connects, partially or fully with a important or critical issue in your prospect's world. Remember, it's about them, not your solution.
- It plays to your area of advantage. It requires you to understand and focus on what you do differently than others, and, more importantly, why that matters.
- It leads to an investigative or diagnostic sales process.
I’ll be sharing insights and the process for creating a powerful message that can serve as the basis for your Commercial Teaching Point-of-View on our first Sales Genius Network webinar, Creating a Powerful Sales Message: Getting In the Right Doors Faster.