For most of the last 20 years, businesses and salespeople have had a tremendous tailwind supporting their sales and growth. Over the last 3 years, that tailwind has disappeared, and in some cases has become the wind that holds businesses back. While good used to be good enough, going forward the price you pay for having a good sales team instead of a great sales team will multiply. So, the question that must be answered is:
How does a company build a high performance sales team in the middle of an economic storm?
On July 1, 2010 at 2pm EDT I will be hosting the latest in our Demand Creator Webinar series. This month, we will be focusing on Building High Performance Sales Teams. I'll be sharing with you the most important secrets that the greatest selling organizations know, along with the roadmap to enable you selling efforts to become an unbeatable competitive advantage.
For just $99 you'll learn:
- The biggest myths in developing an effective sales team
- The 3 critical actions needed to build a high-performing sales team
- How to determine where your sales team stands
- The most important difference between great sales organizations and average ones (it's probably not what you think)
- We'll answer all of your questions about building sales teams
- Whether your sales team will get you where you want to go or not
- To identify specific actions to improve your sales efforts immediately
- To have a clear path and plan to make your selling efforts a competitive advantage.
Whether you're currently leading a sales team, considering building one or even if you're a salesperson yourself, Building High Performance Sales Teams is a must attend webinar if you want to make your selling efforts a competitive advantage.